Saturday, April 24, 2010

How To Survive Your Family

Okay do you have problems with your family? Of course everyone does. Sometimes you just Do not get along and all you hope for is the day to move out. I am with you. My dad argues about the smallest things I do and tries to control me all the time. I just stay clear of him. Do not bring up subjects you know will cause a huge argument between you. Respect adults. Do not cuss them out or yell. If you talk calmly to them and they still do not listen it's not your fault its theirs. My dad can never listen to what I say he always got to be right. Most adults are like this. There's really nothing to do but wait until You move out. Sometimes its just not worth fighting with them because it will only distance yourself from them further.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kayla, your blog is looking great, I'm really liking it. I noticed on the Blogger Help forum that you're new and I thought I'd let you know about a contest I'm having right now. I think it'd be a great opportunity to generate more followers to your new blog. Go to my blog and check it out. It's really simple, and like I said, I think it'd definitely help out a new blogger.

    http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete